*1.* Any food you consume after 8 P.M. everyday is equally a
poison to your body?
*2.* If you can follow the water therapy for 3 months religiously, your skin, your body and your organs begins to function well?
*3.* Do you know Breakfast is the most important meal of the
day; If you must skip any meal, it shouldn’t be breakfast?
*4.* Do you know too much red meat is very dangerous to your health?
*5.* Do you know people who smile always live longer, look younger and are more healthier than their counter part who does not?
You can use the most expensive cream on your body; you can take the best care of your body, but *HONEY* with *BANANA* can make your skin glow, make it look good and make people ask you the kind of cream you are using.
*6.* For every bottle of soft drink you consume, you have just taken 9cubes of sugar, and it takes 7 days for it to wash off your body; men increase their likelihood of having a heart attack by 20 percent.
*7.* Fried meat is a killer; It is damaging your body.
*8.* People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level.
*9.* Drinking water only when you are thirsty is obtaining a license to damage your liver.
*10.* Holding your urine when you are supposed to let go is
another way you are damaging your liver and kidney.
*11.* Adding salt into your food when it is already served is
another way of slowly poisoning yourself and vital organs?
*12.* Observing the routine of proper eating: Eat BREAKFAST like a KING, LUNCH like a PRINCE and DINNER like a BEGGAR would help you live longer.
Please take care of your health, for HEALTH is WEALTH
A man named Bernardo LaPallo is over 110 years old, although most would think he is younger. Like many living to be his age, LaPallo credits his long life with eating a lot of organic fruit and vegetables, while avoiding other foods like the plague. He especially recognizes these 5 foods, a secret passed down to him by his father which he believes is the key to his longevity.
So What Are The 5 Foods?
1. Garlic – If you aren’t already a fan of garlic, you will likely load up your kitchen with the food after reading all it has to offer. From preventing cancer to detoxifying the body, to treating ailments like a toothache or cough, here are some of the health benefits of garlic.
2. Honey – Honey has long been among the top superfoods used to treat countless health conditions and boost overall health. This amazing bee-product possesses antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties – making it one of the most beneficial foods to consume.
3. Cinnamon – Particularly rich in fiber, manganese, and calcium while being used for thousands of years as a flavorful spice and medicine, cinnamon truly has made it’s mark in numerous cultures. It can be especially helpful in aiding with diabetes, preventing cancer, and halting arthritis.
4. Chocolate – The real, unadulterated form of chocolate, derived from the Theobroma cacao tree, is a heaven-sent super food that can keep us healthy even as we indulge in its delectable taste. Real chocolate is packed full of plant-derived flavanols, full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory constituents and health-boosting ingredients that do all sorts of amazing things for our bodies and minds.
5. Olive oil – Olive oil is rich in beneficial fats which keep both your heart and brain healthy, preventing cognitive decline and risk of cardiovascular disease.
Of course there are other longevity secrets shared by the most elder. Lifestyle is the most important factor in determining not only how long you live, but the quality of your long life. It turns out the people from a small island off the coast of Japan, Okinawa, have figured out a secret recipe for living to be more than 100 years old. Some of their secrets:
8 Other Longevity Secrets
1.Exercise both physically and mentally.
2. Consume a diet low in salt, high in fruits and vegetables, and contain plenty of fiber and antioxidants.
3. Don’t overeat. Practice what is called hara hachi bu, which means “8 parts out of 10, full,” and never eat so that they are stuffed, but just mostly sated.
4. Consume a diet high in vitamin E, which helps keep the brain vital.
6. Take a Nap. Something as simple as an afternoon siesta can reduce your risk of cardiovascular problems including heart attack, and it can help you feel more energized and well-rested in the afternoon.
7. Eat fresh Vegetables. Among the obvious secrets of longevity, consuming vegetables is key, whether they be full vegetables or the more healthful microgreens. Ikaria boasts over 150 varieties of greens.
8. Relax. Reducing stress is becoming more well known among the secrets of longevity and good health. Stress can greatly increase your risk of numerous diseases as well as dangerous behavior. Ask Ikarians what time it is. They probably won’t know—or care.
It’s that time of year here in England where comfort food is the go-to, it’s cold, its miserable and all you want to do is tuck into a big, warm, cheesy pizza. Or mince and dumplings (that are the size of your head) while you dream about summer, but – there are a lot of […]
Taking Burdock root daily has had a significant impact on my life, its a blood purifier, provides liver support, and is used to treat skin disorders from acne to psoriasis. “Traditionally, it has been used as a “blood purifier” to clear the bloodstream of toxins, as a diuretic (helping rid the body of excess water […]
Major weight loss comes with loads of health perks: your risks for heart disease, certain cancers, diabetes, and stroke all plummet significantly. You’ll sleep better, have fewer joint aches, and score improved cognitive function, too. (Balance your Hormones and Lose up to 15 pounds in just 3 weeks!)
But the changes aren’t just physical—a big shakeup can also happen in the bedroom. “Doctors often focus on the shifts that occur in the body, like cardiovascular or endocrine effects, but few discuss how weight loss will impact one’s sex life,” says Leah Millheiser, MD, director of the Female Sexual Medicine Program at Stanford University. Since healthy intimacy contributes to wellbeing, it’s important to know what to expect from a new-to-you body. Below, 6 shifts that can happen in the bedroom after a big slim down.
The Big O comes much easier
(Photo: Getty Images)
Regardless of their weight, many women have a tough time reaching the finish line: A 2014 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that just 63% have orgasms during sex. Adding extra pounds to the equation makes that task even harder. “Plaque can potentially build up in small blood vessels around the genitals and restrict blood flow,” explains Millheiser. “Slimming down helps because it hikes up blood flow again, which in turn lubricates the vagina and also increases sensitivity in the area, making orgasm more attainable.”
What’s more, shedding a lot of weight makes it physically easier to try different sex positions, she adds. “You have more mobility and flexibility. Switching it up can really help women find out what stimulates them so they can orgasm. Plus, it keeps things exciting in the bedroom, which is great for both partners,” she says.
Your self-esteem gets a big boost Major weight loss can result in a huge leap in confidence. Some women who avoid sex when they’re overweight feel like they can come out of their shell once they reach a healthy weight, says Millheiser.
“Losing weight helped me get over a lot of fears I had for a very long time,” says Alyssa*, 39, who dropped 70 pounds. “I wasn’t scared to be naked around my husband anymore, and that made me become a lot more adventurous in bed.”
Having a totally different body can bring up uncertainties about sex. “Many women who have been overweight their entire life and uncomfortable with sex may never have learned what it is to be intimate in a healthy way,” says Nicole Martinez, PsyD, a psychologist based in Skokie, Illinois. “It’s completely natural to struggle to let go of the old, self-doubting feelings, even with a healthier body.”
Getting comfortable with sex and your new body might mean taking it slow at first. “It’s important to go at a pace you are comfortable with, while articulating your needs and hesitations,” she says. “It can take time to find a balance between flourishing with your new self-esteem and developing intimacy with the right person.”
One very common physical effect of a big drop in pounds is excess skin. Depending on the amount (it varies for everyone) and how you feel about it (some choose to just embrace it), there are several ways to handle it. “If you feel embarrassed by the excess skin, I recommend wearing lingerie that covers those particular areas of the body,” says Millheiser. “Behavioral therapy can help sort out body image issues, or surgery to remove the skin may also be considered. Many insurance companies cover the procedure, and it often makes a huge impact on self-confidence, which in turn is evident in the bedroom.”
You might be more sensitive to touch (in a good way)
Carrying extra weight can impact touch, so it may be difficult to connect with your body if you’re overweight. “Skin and fat might be in the way of the genitals, making masturbation more difficult,” explains Millheiser.
A big drop in pounds can also mean a heightened bonding experience between partners. “As my body toned up, I noticed that the sensual feel of my husband’s touch was so much more noticeable—softer, gentler, and magnified” says Mary, 59, who lost 60 pounds. Touch not only creates more intimacy between partners, but research has found that it can decrease blood pressure, heart rate, and cortisol while boosting the feel-good hormone oxytocin.
Your partner’s sex life can improve, too
Weight loss can bring more adventure and positive energy into the bedroom, but it can also impact your partner’s sex life in a surprising way. When one partner is committed to trimming and toning, it can sway the other to make healthy choices, too. When Mary lost weight, she says that her husband of more than 40 years was motivated to get healthier, too. “Now we enjoy many outdoor activities together, like biking and kayaking,” she says.
And couples who sweat together reap the benefits in bed: A 2015 study published in theJournal of Sexual Health found that men who exercise have better erectile and sexual function. And research from Florida Atlantic University found that men and women who exercised frequently were more likely to rate themselves higher in regards to sexual performance and sexual desirability.